Make a difference in your community by donating to the Downtown Oakland YMCA. Where does the money go?
- This year your donation will provide 250 camping weeks to kids
- 30 kids will attend YMCA residential camps in the Santa Cruz Mountains or Humbolt County Redwoods
- 100 youth will attend the Downtown Oakland YMCA Day Camp
- 10 mothers and daughters will attend the Mother’s Day Weekend Women’s Wellness Retreat at Camp Arroyo
- We will provide over 1500 membership months to individuals and families living below the poverty line
- Hundreds of kids will become better leaders through involvement in our Youth Super Sports and Aquatics Programs
- 200 Active Older Adults (Seniors) living on fixed incomes will become members
- Through our outreach efforts we will bring our programs to an additional 1000 youth in the Oakland neighborhoods where they live
Click donate now to the Downtown Oakland YMCA.